Early Ford Front Axle Spring Perches, Polished Stainles 694A33
- Fit 1928-34 Ford Front Ends
- Made For 1-3/4" Wide Shackle/Cross Spring
- 3/4" I.D
For Spring Bushing
- Extra Long For Lower Shock Mounts
- Nylock Nuts Included For Mounting
- Durable Polished Stainless Steel
- Sold As A Pair
These polished stainless steel front axle spring perches are perfect additions to any vintage 1928−34 Ford project
You can always count on MAC’s to bring you the best parts available for your prized vintage Ford.
NOTE: Key slot for lower shock mount is not cut.
They are specifically designed to work with 1928−34 Ford front ends that use a 1−¾″ wide cross spring and feature extra length for lower shock mounts
this will have to be done after install.
They are sold by the pair for both left and right sides, and include the appropriate nylock nuts for mounting