Seat Spring - Ford Tudor Sedan - Front Backrest Ea50A9
This is a metal seat spring 17-1/4" high for the front seat backrest only, and is not covered with upholstery.
All of the Early V8 Ford seat springs from MAC's Antique Auto Parts are top quality & correctly made to duplicate the originals for your vintage Ford
Always specify the exact year and body style of your classic Ford when ordering springs.
Not all springs are stocked
They are made in the USA from original patterns, and finished in gloss black paint
Non-stocked springs may be dropshipped from the factory.
- Finest Show Quality Reproduction
- Die Cast Aluminum Construction
- Chrome Plated, Hand Polished, Hand Painted<
- Reduces Heat By 40% And Interior Noise By 50%
- Reduces Road Noise And Dramatically Improves Thermal Insulatio
- Fits Ford and Mercury with a 6 volt electrical system
A great way to improve the driveability of your Model A. It has a tw
.005″ oversized to accommodate badly worn engine blocks. The block must be reamed before installation. Set of 8.
- 100% Nylon Cut-Pile For Custom Applications!
- Gives A Sleek Modern Look
Description: Stainless Steel Thimble for Hook Attachment (Hook is not included). Come with Protective Sleeve to Prevent Overheating, Slippage, Rough